Here are some thing I’ve learned lately, in no particular order or category:
- Melatonin helps me sleep, but gives me vivid and disturbing dreams.
- I really enjoy working on the back-end, and I’m excited to get better at Python and Golang.
- NodeJS is far from the high-level language I percieved it as, it’s actually far from it.
- Data encryption is facinating and insanely complicated.
- I love my job, but I hope they pay me more soon.
- Buy Bitcoin.
- It’s never wrong to be honest about your feelings. Always be up-front about it
- Trust your gut, it’s usually right even if your heart disagrees.
- Every penny you can contribute to your investments will make a difference.
- You’ll never know where you can make a friend, always be open and kind to people around you.
It’s been a transformative few weeks for me, and I feel good about it. Every day is something new, make sure your life gives you that.